BB@home streaming....how's it work?

kjslish

Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
Womelsdorf, PA
So I've had been on the BB@Home package for a while now. Enjoy the extra channels, mail for me isn't too slow and I actually have a Blockbuster near my work so I like the in-store swap option.

However, I just upgraded to a 722K receiver and can't figure out how the on-demand streaming works. The 722K is hooked up to a broadband connection but when I highlight the Blockbuster@home selection on the menu it says something along the line of "0 found." The on demand movie rentals and TV shows show up fine.

Am I doing something wrong or do I have to do something to activate this option? I haven't come across a user guide for BB@Home streaming online.

Thanks for any help!

So I've had been on the BB@Home package for a while now. Enjoy the extra channels, mail for me isn't too slow and I actually have a Blockbuster near my work so I like the in-store swap option.

However, I just upgraded to a 722K receiver and can't figure out how the on-demand streaming works. The 722K is hooked up to a broadband connection but when I highlight the Blockbuster@home selection on the menu it says something along the line of "0 found." The on demand movie rentals and TV shows show up fine.

Am I doing something wrong or do I have to do something to activate this option? I haven't come across a user guide for BB@Home streaming online.

Thanks for any help!

It may take it 24-48 hrs to get all the on demand stuff d/loaded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts