BB@Home survey from Dish

This was posted in this thread on post #14. You need to read your way thru the thread and not jump in the middle. Four posts back is not asking too much for you to read.
What the **** are you the post police? EXCUSE THE **** OUT OF ME!

I took the survey and gave them my 2 cents. All the BB stores have been gone for quite some time in my area. I've been using the mail-in disc service instead. From the survey it seems they are considering getting rid of the the mail-in disc service. If they get rid of that service or increase the price, I will cancel my BB@home.

The current streaming options are extremely limited and searching is awful. You can't build up a queue of titles and there's no way to search online or from a mobile device. You're forced into searching through their archaic and slow interface. I mentioned in the survey that they should add the capability to search online and build up a queue, but they could take advantage of the DVR and download the top 5 or so movies in your queue to your DVR. They could even offer blu-ray quality that way and beat the competition. This is assuming of course they provide the same number of movies/tv shows that the competition does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)