BB@Home without the discs

ilfoman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2011
North
Can't find anything on the Dish website, but was wondering if they might offer a reduced price to subscribe to the channels without the DVD service. Anyone know?

I never once ordered a disc and I found it well worth the extra $ just for the channels it included which I watched quite often. I enjoyed Epix a great deal but found it to be repetitive but the disc is just the icing on the cake. You don't have to take it but it is there should you want to.

Can't find anything on the Dish website, but was wondering if they might offer a reduced price to subscribe to the channels without the DVD service.

Obviously not listed on their website, but I'm on my 2nd round of BB for $5/month f/6 months. After it went up to it's regular price, I called in to cancel it, as my ONLY reason for wanting it was for the added channels, but do NOT think they are worth $10! I told the CSR this & she asked me if I wanted the 1/2 price offer again, & I took it.
Why don't you call up & see if you can get it yourself - worst they can tell you is no... ;)

I had it for just the channels, but now love that I get Star Gate discs by mail as a "free" bonus!

The channels were $10 before Blockbuster was added, that being the so called freebee add on. I don't see it getting any cheaper even if blockbuster goes away. The blockbuster freebee isn't worth much more than that anyway. Long waits on most disc exchanges slow service etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts