BBAD and BB 24/7(SPOILER THREAD)

Just got thru watching BBAD frpm last night and all I can say is WOW!! Reminded me of when E.D. was in the house. I wonder who was telling the truth, Russell or Michelle.

Guess I'm confused then... I can't possibly believe someone only go 71 votes for that with all the people watching this show. Where are you guys seeing the vote numbers?

On cbs.com in the BB forums. It's just a poll, so it's isn't really accurate because everyone that voted, didn't vote in the forum poll.

Night before last...

Attachments

• Chima.jpg
    Chima.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 110
  • Russell & Chima.jpg
    Russell & Chima.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Rumble.jpg
    Rumble.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Whining Rat.jpg
    Whining Rat.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 99
  • I've been a bad rat_sniff.jpg
    I've been a bad rat_sniff.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 109
  • Kevin and Rato.jpg
    Kevin and Rato.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Mano y Rato.jpg
    Mano y Rato.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 105
But does anyone know who was lying, Russell, Michelle, or Chima.
All of the above were lying.....Russell was telling Chima about catching Michelle in a lie.....so Chima wanted Michelle to chime in on the conversation. At first Michelle was like "I never said that" (it was about backdooring Russell)....then Michelle after 3 stabs from Russell did admit it. What ticked Chima off was when Russell said that he did not give a ---- what Chima thought...., she flew off on him at that remark. She was all in his face and went outside with a full glass of water and threw it at him. I guess it was a lover's quarrel of sorts? Chima is still going off on him.

Natalie is a little snake ;)
I watched the first hour... in the crawl it said Russell had a house meeting and threw Michelle "under the bus" the Rat was out and about, they had the loud speakers broadcasting viewers general thoughts and Michelle had a mini breakdown...

I was watching the live feeds earlier this evening before they went to the nominations. Chima had decided to put up Russell and Lydia but right before the nominations Natalie runs to hear and tells her that Michelle told Russell that Chima was putting him up. She is such a trouble maker and I hope that Chima will see thru this. It will be interesting to see Chima call her out on it. So far the feeds are not back up yet...so have no clue who she put up yet...will be back. ;)

Jessie didn't get to participate in POV , Russel chose Jeff instead...the winner was Kevin and he and Lydia went to Chima and said he wouldn't use the POV to save Lydia as long as Russel goes, she tells them she won't put them up next week...she says she wants a all girl final, and say's oops, sorry about that Kevin (they are stupid, she can't go for HOH next week) The night before Chima said she wanted an all girl final with out Lydia.

Jessie is super pissed off because he thinks who ever has the power is going to put him in the seat...Little does he know Jeff (he has the Coup "D a"Tat power) is thinking of putting his lap dog Nat and Jessie on the block and hope for a tie and make Chima choose one of them to go home Thusday.

Should be good Thursday to see if Chima and Nat make good on there threat to cuse and swear on the live feed if her picks get switched.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)