BBC America and other channels on C3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mrmnabat

Original poster
Mar 17, 2010
Canada
A few days back, we had a really bad wind storm and since then I haven't been able to get a good signal on C3 (only the channels higher than 605). I have adjusted everything (I think), but it's still crap. The signal strength is 70-ish, but the quality is only 11-13.

It will come in okay for a few minutes, but then it looks like it's scrambled. It's really annoying and we can't watch anything on BBC America. Any suggestions?

(I was a member here before, but had to re-register as I can't remember my old name/password. You guys are way more knowledgeable on this stuff than I am. Also, our dish was out of commission (again) for about a year as we had to find someone to come and weld the bracket which broke from a bad ice storm, so I haven't needed your help. We got it started in January (after replacing the arm, yet again,) and it's been fine up until this storm.)

Well thats terrible... if bumping and adjusting the polarity is not helping it sounds like the dish mite have moved on the pole. I am guessing other sats are having issues as well right?

Clear maybe but what are you quality numbers? Are you only having issues with one polarity? I would have to good take a look at what polarity the channels you mentioned are on, for the other sats are all channels working?

On the other Sat the like G3 the Singal is 82 and Quality is 99

I went into the opps and checked the Freed horn Polarizatoin and it set the
Rotated 90percent.

Status
Please reply by conversation.