BBC World News is available

Here is an idea. Since the last press release Dish said they were hiring 100 more to make Apps, that they make a BBC news or SkyNews app like you get on the Roku.

In other words make the Hopper 3 have similar apps as the Roku, then we would not have to switch inputs all the time. It could be like a channel on the guide or an app in the app menu.

Dish / DIRT ?

Here is an idea. Since the last press release Dish said they were hiring 100 more to make Apps, that they make a BBC news or SkyNews app like you get on the Roku.

In other words make the Hopper 3 have similar apps as the Roku, then we would not have to switch inputs all the time. It could be like a channel on the guide or an app in the app menu.

Dish / DIRT ?
Just get a roku!!

what i would do to be honest with you guys and gals on here there are some apps on the roku would be perfect on the hopper 3 someone always tells me here on satguys with more apps on the hopper does it bog down or limit to what you can do on the hopper 3 i too would like to have more apps on the hopper 3 you guys know which apps i would like to see on the hopper 3 the ones already.

BBC WORLD NEWS is distributed by the same company that distributes BBC America, which is AMC Networks. Dish is the last big cablesat company that doesn't carry BBC News, so they must have signed a contract recently.
So they changed distributors from Discovery to AMC? That is even a worse chance of getting BBC WN on Dish or keeping it on any other MVPD. So sad. Dish already dealt with AMC a while ago, so great doubt Charlie is going to pay any more for any more news channels--unless one of the big ones Dish has today is being pulled any time soon.

BBC World News, available in a variety of ways is the main reason? Well DISH will certainly add it then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)