Be Nice it works!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The Government isnt as generous. Actually I its kinda funny...I make so much more money than you so I pay so much more money than you. You would think that they would give me a break because I contribute more to this country than others. I employ 8 sales people and develop affordable housing in an extremely expensive housing market. As for owing the money...I have the money...sitting there ready to go.

I guess what this really comes down to is that you are a troll and like to see what you write in print.

There isnt anything wrong with asking a company, "Whats the best you can do for me.?" or "Do you have any specials that you are running now that coincide with what I am subscribing too?

Oh and to correct you again it was 1500 a year not month.

But then again facts never matter to a troll.

the troll here with my FINAL reply to you !

thank you for correcting my 1500.00 typo, but if they do lock this thread,don't
forget to email me when you decide to start giving away some of your bussiness.
oh by the way you have no idea how much money i make,and it's none of your
bussiness, and i don't let my wife do my dirty work for me,you seam to want to bring your bussiness into this a lot,i wonder how this country got along without
you hiring all of those 8 people,WOW,and to clear this part up i file my tax's
on Feb.1st each year.now, there are probably a lot of people out there that make more money then me,but if do what you say you do , YOU are not one of them.
maybe that's why if i want something i pay for it instead of trying to get something for nothing.so finally, i stick with my first post about thew subject you started here,and like i said this will be my final reply to you,not because i don't like a good debate,i do, but not with someone with a lesser menallity level,like you.

the troll here with my FINAL reply to you !

thank you for correcting my 1500.00 typo, but if they do lock this thread,don't
forget to email me when you decide to start giving away some of your bussiness.
oh by the way you have no idea how much money i make,and it's none of your
bussiness, and i don't let my wife do my dirty work for me,you seam to want to bring your bussiness into this a lot,i wonder how this country got along without
you hiring all of those 8 people,WOW,and to clear this part up i file my tax's
on Feb.1st each year.now, there are probably a lot of people out there that make more money then me,but if do what you say you do , YOU are not one of them.
maybe that's why if i want something i pay for it instead of trying to get something for nothing.so finally, i stick with my first post about thew subject you started here,and like i said this will be my final reply to you,not because i don't like a good debate,i do, but not with someone with a lesser menallity level,like you.

I absolutely agree with this statement.

I just bought a new digital camera last week that has an MSRP of $400. I came across several online stores selling this camera for $400. I Googled and did some digging, and found the same camera at another merchant that I have done business with before for $260, and bought it there.

Clearly, my research indicates that I'm "trying to get something for nothing." I should have just bought the camera for $400. Shame on me!

"maybe that's why if i want something i pay for it instead of trying to get something for nothing."

Im a condo developer Cobra anytime you want to buy condos from me let me know. I have 400 in Florida and over a hundred in the Boston area. So Im always selling my inventory.

When would you like to close on your first unit? You had the mouth that stated you would buy my inventory, so do it. Would you perhaps like a package of condominiums? I would be more than willing to package them together for you at a satelliteguys discount.

See where do you get something for nothing? This isnt calling and whining and making up issues just for the sake of a discount.

This is calling up and asking if the COMPANY is OFFERING A PROMOTION that works with what I already have.

As for what you do. It said retired military in your profile. I worked on a local base for years. I worked statistics over at USARIEM. I traveled to different bases doing studies. I know what military personel make. I know the wasteful mindedness of the military. While this wasteful mindset is not the fault of the colonels or majors that I worked with, it is still there.

Perhaps it was your military background that taught you to not question D*. D* told you it was $99 then $99 is what it should be. Or perhaps its just the $400.00 for a hammer philosophy that the military instilled in you that caused you to think this way.

I respect people in the military for the service they have done for our country. Stood side by side with Rangers in Alaska in a barfight. So dont put this as anit military.

I am against the WAY the military spends.

Boston Area DTV. I am shocked you even responded to Cobra2225. This man wants to electrify the Mexican border in affect, killing people that want to come into this country to work and raise a family. You cant reason with his mindset. He may think it will just prevent folks from coming but it will in essence kill lots of people in the process.

asking for dicounts is of course anyones right, however while doing so rember it is a busniess. Who do you thing pays for that discount in the long run? So when the price for programming takes its annual small hike, I hope you will not be the one complaining! :rolleyes:

I call up every so often and see if I can get any programming credits or discounts? Anything to lower the bill a bit. I live in the Detroit area. While the rest of the country is doing well economically, it is horrible here. Unemployment is bad and the auto industry is shaky to say the least. I haven't seen a penny of a raise in 5 years and am happy to be working. With that said, my bills go up but my paycheck doesn't, so I don't feel bad at all about asking for some help from D* regarding the bill. They've been very accomodating.

Boston Area DTV. I am shocked you even responded to Cobra2225. This man wants to electrify the Mexican border in affect, killing people that want to come into this country to work and raise a family. You cant reason with his mindset. He may think it will just prevent folks from coming but it will in essence kill lots of people in the process.

Thankfully, those types are a dying breed, they just aren't dying fast enough for my taste.

DirecTV does notice these trends. DirecTv agents no longer have the ability to bill equipment upgrades to accounts in a lot of cases and can only give those discounts once every 12 months now.

BTW, unless it's free showtime or starz, those discounts come with a one year commitment from the day they are added.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)