teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Thursday, October 11, 2012

Series Premiere: "Pilot": Police officer Cat Chandler investigates a case that leads her to Vincent, a man guarding a secret; as Cat is drawn closer to Vincent, she must keep their relationship secret.

S~

I'm giving it a try.

Gotta love Vince's former girlfriend,"I'm with you,no matter what,I'm with you." Then after she learns his secret,"I can no longer be with you."

Well we kind of knew she would never last. If she had stayed with him, she would have to be killed. Katherine and Vince have to maintain their complex relationship to have the show...

It's in danger of being cancelled according to Swanni at Tv predictions website. I only watched two episodes before I decided it wasn't for me.

tvbythenumbers.com recently upgraded its status to likely to be renewed, not due to great ratings, is that it is ahead of so many other shows on the CW.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...east-upgraded-to-likely-to-be-renewed/168026/

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. And given the current ratings for shows on the CW, the last two weeks of 0.7 adults 18-49 ratings for Beauty & The Beast makes it at least a prince. For that reason, I have elevated my prediction for it to likely to be renewed. Fans shouldn't get too excited, if the ratings go back down, so will my prediction. And after getting burned by the late season plunge for The Secret Circle, I'm extra twitchy this season.

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 13

Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Trust No One": Vincent and Cat aren't sure if they can trust Alex; Evan realizes the woman he is dating is keeping secrets; Heather falls for Joe's younger brother.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 14

Thursday, February 14, 2013

"Tough Love": Heather asks Tess for help staging an intervention; Evan considers a proposition; Vincent makes a difficult decision.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 15

Thursday, March 14, 2013

"Any Means Possible": New ADA Gabe Lowan has suspicions that cases involving the vigilante are being mishandled; Cat threatens a witness in an attempt to protect Vincent.

S~

Kat and Vincent getting a little hot. Man she is gorgeous. Those eye decorations were sexy.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 16

Thursday, March 21, 2013

"Insatiable": A person seems to be framing the vigilante; Tess makes a discovery that will permanently change her relationship with Cat.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 17

Thursday, March 27, 2013

"Partners in Crime": In an attempt to salvage her relationship with Tess, Cat is forced to reveal secrets; Evan witnesses something that changes his opinion of Cat and fuels his determination to find the beast.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 18

Thursday, April 18, 2013

"Heart of Darkness": Evan confesses his feelings to Cat and admits to tipping off Muirfield; Gabe discovers evidence of a mole in the department.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 19

Thursday, April 25, 2013

"Playing with Fire": Gabe tells Cat that he knows about Muirfield; Vincent's mistrust of Gabe causes tension between Vincent and Cat; J.T. and Vincent find another place to live.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 20

Thursday, May 2, 2013

"Anniversary": Vincent is jealous when Cat asks Gabe to attend a family remembrance of her mother; Cat uncovers information that makes her wonder if her mother is still alive; the mayor is shot at a public event.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 21

Thursday, May 9, 2013

"Date Night": Cat and Vincent go on a date in public; Gabe reveals information that makes Cat think they can find a cure for Vincent.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)