Beauty and the Beast

Season 1 Finale

Thursday, May 16, 2013

"Never Turn Back": Secrets about Cat's family are revealed; Vincent is faced with his demise; Gabe is determined to find answers.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 1 (New Night)

Monday, October 7, 2013

"Who Am I?": Detective Chandler is reunited with Vincent three months after his abduction and finds that his memory has been wiped clean.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 2

Monday, October 14, 2013

"Kidnapped": Vincent kidnaps Cat as she tries to learn more about his mission; J.T., Tess and Gabe work together to help Cat.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 3

Monday, October 21, 2013

"Liar, Liar": Vincent and Catherine search for a mysterious beast; Heather drops a bombshell; Gabe's motives are questioned.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 4

Monday, October 28, 2013

"Hothead": Gabe asks Vincent for help tracking a suspected beast after getting stonewalled by Cat; wounds from Vincent's past are opened up.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 5

Monday, November 4, 2013

"Reunion": Cat uncovers more of her past than she anticipated at her high school reunion; Vincent reunites with a military friend who has a dangerous secret.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 6

Monday, November 11, 2013

"Father Knows Best": Cat confronts her birth father about his role in her life; Vincent sets out to neutralize a beast and ends up rescuing a damsel in distress.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 7

Monday, November 18, 2013

"Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?": Cat asks her father for help finding out who Vincent's handler is; Thanksgiving dinner ends disastrously.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 8

Monday, November 25, 2013

"Man or Beast?": Cat and Vincent can't agree on how to deal with agent Reynolds (Ted Whittall); a drastic move changes Cat and Vincent's relationship.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 9

Monday, January 13, 2014

"Don't Die on Me": Cat helps protect Tori when her life is threatened; Vincent's attempt to intervene has life-altering consequences.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 10

Monday, January 20, 2014

"Ancestors": Vincent goes on a national TV show to announce that he is still alive; Cat works on a case for FBI Agent Dana Landon (Elisabeth Röhm).

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 11

Monday, January 27, 2014

"Held Hostage": Cat, Tori and Tess are held hostage at the precinct by criminals who want to steal a rare necklace in Tori's possession; Vincent must decide if he wants to help, exposing his identity to the force.

S~

I finally caught up through this week's episode, and I have to say I think the show jumped the shark. This season has felt like a constantly moving target with inconsistent characterization. Even all the use of the word "Beasts" seems forced and at times comical. Not sure I can hang with a plot about an ancient "homo bestialis" species that the genetic modification was based on. And the collar and gem that predates the technology to manufacture such a gem... God help us if they throw something like aliens into the mix to explain that one!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I finally caught up through this week's episode, and I have to say I think the show jumped the shark. This season has felt like a constantly moving target with inconsistent characterization. Even all the use of the word "Beasts" seems forced and at times comical. Not sure I can hang with a plot about an ancient "homo bestialis" species that the genetic modification was based on. And the collar and gem that predates the technology to manufacture such a gem... God help us if they throw something like aliens into the mix to explain that one!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys
I agree. They have totally pooched the second season.

S~

Ironically,I'm finding the show more interesting to watch now,since they introduced the necklace & collar storyline,as I tried to explain earlier. I want to see what they do next. It's almost like a reboot/new season for B & B right now.

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 12

Monday, February 3, 2014

"Recipe for Disaster": When J.T. is kidnapped, Vincent and Cat must work together to save him; a stranger from FBI Agent Dana Landon's past might have insights about Vincent's past.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 13

Monday, February 10, 2014

"Till Death": Cat and Vincent work together on Valentine's Day in order to find Sam's captor; Cat is forced to decide if she wants a relationship with Gabe.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 14

Monday, February 17, 2014

"Redemption": Cat and Ryan come together to help when some of Gabe's acquaintances go missing; a visit to the hospital where Vincent interned gives him a look at what his life could have been.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)