Beauty and the Beast

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 15

Monday, March 3, 2014

"Catch Me If You Can": Cat feels torn between Gabe and Vincent; as Vincent and Cat try to save Sam's latest victim, they wind up in a compromising position.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 16

Monday, March 10, 2014

"About Last Night": Cat and Vincent must revisit a romantic destination as they try to prevent Sam from destroying a group of people.

S~

I've lost interest myself. We'll see if I finally drop it when it comes back on. I see CW dropping it.

Wow it was a surprise to see this one renewed. That means it pretty much has to have another season after this one to get enough episodes for syndication. It was really, really low rated, it must be really, really cheap!

Shocked. I did end up dropping it. Too many shows, and this one no longer cut it.

S~

It is even more shocking that they stopped showing new episodes (they put the last part of the season off until the summer) to make way for new shows, and it still gets renewed. Must be a lot of back room finance deals with this one (i.e. they have to pay so much to get out of making the episodes that it is cheaper to make them).

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 18

Monday, June 9, 2014

"Cat and Mouse": A city-wide manhunt for Vincent forces him and Cat to stay under the radar; Vincent and Cat find a surprising ally when the FBI asks them for help with an important case.

S~

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 19

Monday, June 16, 2014

"Cold Case": Gabe suspends Cat and Tess from the squad in order to force Vincent out of hiding.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 20

Monday, June 23, 2014

"Ever After":
Vincent and Cat accept Agent Knox's offer and try to live normal lives -- but forces beyond their control drag them back into the fray.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 21

Monday, June 30, 2014

"Operation Fake Date":
Gabe tries to win Cat back with a romantic date; while planning Heather's bachelorette party, Cat also works to save Vincent.

S~

Next Episode: Season 02, Episode 22 (Season Finale)

Monday, July 7, 2014

"Deja Vu": Cat finds information in a surprising place -- her ancestor's journal -- that makes her think the only way to stop Gabe is to kill Vincent.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)