Because we can't get the MLB package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chinatown

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Wisconsin
Just got this e mail from MLB TV

Dear MLB.TV Subscriber,

"Starting Tonight: Both home and away feeds will be included as part of your MLB.TV Premium subscription. Watch Live streams of your favorite team's home broadcasts even when they are on the road."

Maybe this is part of what they were talking about, as to being allowed to watch the opposing teams feed, beginning next year................

It has been that way this season on D*, showing both home and away broadcasts. Dont think you see that on E* { MLB I.E.} that is for awhile. Not sure how your MLB pack works.

Maybe this is part of what they were talking about, as to being allowed to watch the opposing teams feed, beginning next year................

No, they are talking about... MLB.TV (internet MLB package) -- the one that I got because DIRECTV has emperor's syndrome with MLB EI and DISH dioesn't offer MLB EI.

I doubt DISH is going to offer MLB EI anytime before 2013 unless there is some kind of agreement this winter that DISH will carry MLB Network and find a way to tie carriage of MLB EI to a carriage of MLB Network when negotiating with MLBAM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)