Becoming a DirecTV Contractor in 2016

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CraigRybad

Original poster
Aug 30, 2016
Michigan
I have been searching the web for days trying to find out how to subcontract with DirecTV as an installation provider and have only come up with info from 7-10 years ago, which I am sure is irrelevant especially since AT&T merger.

Does anyone have any information they can provide as to the process and/or requirements to become a subcontractor as a company? I have 2 guys that have all the current certifications and 3 guys in training right now.

Our company does Outdoor WiFi installations and we would like to add DirecTV work to that line.

Any information you can provide that is relevant today would be greatly appreciated.

Most DirecTV work in Michigan is done by Multiband. There may be retailers that do their own work but that is becoming fewer and fewer.
I believe Multiband does everything in house with employees. As to independent retailers, hard to say.

Afraid I can't provide much more info than that and to recommend calling DirecTV to try and get a number to a dealer support or similar (if you are looking to sell & install).

if you're northern Wisconsin at all, you're dealing with Direct Sat USA, fwiw. they have Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts