bein Sport HD channel request

I only have dish latino clasico and i'm able to see 871 (SD) and 9411 (HD), hope them don't remove to other package.The same version here, no the second network of bein that is called BEIN Sports N

I watched an Italy Cup match up last night on 871 (have Latino Dos), and it was an English broadcast, though hardly the best broadcasting talent. Of course, I'd be dismal if I tried play by play in any other language. I would barely hack it in English!

More importantly, the ads were in English as well, which seems to point to an English channel. A couple nights ago, I thought it was a Spanish broadcast, but maybe the sound wasn't even on (have a new baby and all, and it was late). I hope it stays English, with a Spanish SAP.

BeIn Español is not in HD. So what we have is the English version.
I have Latino 2.
As others have noted, channel 871 is not BeIn Espanol, but a Spanish dub'd version of BeIn Sports. So the question is will they feed the spanish dubbing on the HD channel as well. Not knowing a lick of Spanish, I hope they don't. Be nice to catch some Championship League and League Cup action, and even Ligue Un in HD.

yes is confirmed in no the spanish version and is avaiable from Dish Latino plus with HD add on, is better than see on SD, i like still have the SAP on some matches, thanks Dish, hope soon install the second network bein sports N, like direct tv to be able to see 2 matches at same time in semifinals or quarters, or paralel matches

Did they change the sat or something?
I can't have it in HD now... say Channel singal loss.

And it is the only channel that has this.

Go to the channel and then check point dish for signal strength. If you didn't have the right sat orbital, the channel would be completely missing from the guide. I would run a Checkswitch test and if it doesn't resolve the issue, I would go repoint your dish or get a technician out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)