Being forced to watch Viceland

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
OK, thanks JSheridan. I am not a good reader and miss things sometimes. Glad I know arithmetic a little better, but not much! LOL :)

Sorry if what I wrote wasn't clear. I was trying to convey that downloading the CUI into the HWS makes the HWS very similar to the H3 except the HWS is missing the things that I mentioned. :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
Sorry if what I wrote wasn't clear. I was trying to convey that downloading the CUI into the HWS makes the HWS very similar to the H3 except the HWS is missing the things that I mentioned. :)
Thanks, got it. I am getting excited for the new DPH42 switch. Only six more months till the end of the year. I wonder if there will be integration between two Hopper 3s! Just wait and see and be thankful for at least getting the new switch. Sorry, getting off topic. Can you tell what's on my mind when I troll this forum? LOL
:attention

I'll never know why they made H2 into Viceland. That has got to be one of the dumbest marketing moves ever. And that channel is full of propaganda that I WILL NEVER tune in to.

Reactions: bobvick
I'll never know why they made H2 into Viceland. That has got to be one of the dumbest marketing moves ever. And that channel is full of propaganda that I WILL NEVER tune in to.

Because H2 stretched the History brand thin so when Vice was offering to start their own channel A&E saw an opportunity to keep the most watched stuff and move it to History and get a lot of fresh content from an outlet that has grown into a worldwide brand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A worldwide brand in their own words. For everyone else, not so much. Rentrak is showing ratings are down nearly 80% since vice took over. I would wager Nielsen wont be any better, but they're still with holding those.

This will be rebranded in another year if they can't get more than the 55000 viewers a day Rentrak is showing. I'm sure Dish, directv/att, Cox, Comcast etc will be asking for pricing adjustments with the cellar this channel is now occupying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Nothing I love more then seeing old men get mad about Viceland. So entertaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old men? I turn 36 in September. Far cry from old. Maybe a little close to middle-aged, but far cry from old. Again, that channel sucks.

Damn, well I'm older then you then. Hah, 38 here. I'm just picking.

Honestly though, their war coverage has been second to none. Their young reporters are going where few are. They do have many half assed programs though, I must admit.

I don't truly understand them having a network on cable though. They simply don't need it as their content is being consumed in other ways.

Because H2 stretched the History brand thin so when Vice was offering to start their own channel A&E saw an opportunity to keep the most watched stuff and move it to History and get a lot of fresh content from an outlet that has grown into a worldwide brand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
A world wide brand?....Do tell. What makes you say THAT?...
The way I see it is Vice is a niche channel for those with alternative lifestyles and for the far left wing of the political spectrum.
Many of the shows are those that display the moral decay of this country.
Now, I did not ask for you to respond. This ^ is what I THINK....That's that...Done

Reactions: MitchDeerfield
I am a right winger, straight male, that enjoys my beer and guns... I like Vice...not sure the political affiliation there... I am also a wounded, war veteran that is 90% disabled.... Hate our POTUS... yet I still like this channel..

A world wide brand?....Do tell. What makes you say THAT?...
The way I see it is Vice is a niche channel for those with alternative lifestyles and for the far left wing of the political spectrum.
Many of the shows are those that display the moral decay of this country.
Now, I did not ask for you to respond. This ^ is what I THINK....That's that...Done

They are definitely a global brand offering opinion on politics, art and a myriad of other subjects in between. If you choose to ignore that they are a(somewhat)respected source of not only moral decay but also the beyond this is on you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)