Being Human

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK
I have watched the first 2 episodes on BBCA, I think the show has promise. An interesting premise where a werewolf, vampire and a ghost try to blend in with society and pretend to be human and get an appartment in town.

I don't know about this show. It really hasn't interested me the way I thought it would. The rules aren't the same about vampires & sunlight and the ghost thing has me completely baffeled . Why if you were dead would you ever care about cleaning the house? Seems like this show is a bit limited in direction.

I don't know about this show. It really hasn't interested me the way I thought it would. The rules aren't the same about vampires & sunlight and the ghost thing has me completely baffeled . Why if you were dead would you ever care about cleaning the house? Seems like this show is a bit limited in direction.
Not to mention the episodes seem to get very slow and plodding. The first half of ep. 2 was torture.

I wish BBC-America would show the pilot so we can see how they meet (granted all but George were different characters). But playing it would help out since Series 1 only has 6 episodes.

I watched the original since my wife likes any shows with vamps, and found myself enjoying it and the second ep as well. The rules about the creatures and such are different in every movie or TV show, that doesn't throw me, really. Before the second ep, they showed the first, so I'm guessing they'll continue the trend. It got good reviews when it first aired, so it looks promising. Hopefully, the HD feed will be turned on before the first season's over.

imdb has it as only having 7 episodes.

Moonlighting had vampires running around in the day as long as they did not get in direct sunlight (too much).

The rules seem to change depending on who is writing for the vampires. I like TRUE BLOOD as it seems to stay in line with what I have always known about them. Vampires + Sunlight= death.

I watch this show and the characters all seem to bemoan their individual problems the entire episode. Bitching and moaning and whining. I always feel down after watching this show. Unlike Dr.Who where I feel uplifted or excited due to the sci-fi time travel themes, this show leaves me down and depressed.

I watch this show and the characters all seem to bemoan their individual problems the entire episode. Bitching and moaning and whining. I always feel down after watching this show. Unlike Dr.Who where I feel uplifted or excited due to the sci-fi time travel themes, this show leaves me down and depressed.
Couldn't have put it any better! Timer deleted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)