Being Human

I watched both U.k. and U.S. versions and although they started similar in story lines, they diverged into their own distinct stories. The U.K. version kind of petered out and just left with a quick happy ending. The U.S. version I prefer and I like Aiden and Were wolf boy. Sally, I can take or leave and her story I like the least. I'll continue to watch till they wrap it up.

I watched both the BBC and US versions. The BBC one is still going on with all new actors (the guy that was the vampire is a dwarf now in the Hobbit). I have not watched the later seasons of the BBC one yet. I do like the US one now that it is doing its own story lines.

I watched both the BBC and US versions. The BBC one is still going on with all new actors (the guy that was the vampire is a dwarf now in the Hobbit). I have not watched the later seasons of the BBC one yet. I do like the US one now that it is doing its own story lines.

The current, or upcoming BBC season will be the last.

I thought the last season of the BBC version was the last. I haven't heard there would be another season. In fact I just read that they cancelled the U.K. Version Last February 7 ,2013 according to Zap2it.com.

www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/beinghuman/posts/toby-on-the-conclusion-of-Being-Human select blog in the heading and it comes up.

**IF that doesn't work do a google search for Cancellation of Uk version of Being Human and it will come up that way.

Last edited:
I watched both U.k. and U.S. versions and although they started similar in story lines, they diverged into their own distinct stories. The U.K. version kind of petered out and just left with a quick happy ending. The U.S. version I prefer and I like Aiden and Were wolf boy. Sally, I can take or leave and her story I like the least. I'll continue to watch till they wrap it up.

Good to know the story lines go in different directions. Might be worth continuing to watch the UK version on Netflix during the slow summer months.

Yet another show I like gets cancelled. I hope they really did get proper notice to the writers and were able to come up with a good conclusion...

I thought this show had a good chance to continue, after all it does have a ghost in it... They should have had a visit by the Ghost Hunters crew to boost ratings...

Well the American version didn't last but one year more than the U.K.version . It was over last year at this time. Just as well. I was getting a little bored with this show anyway.

I agree . They all got to be with someone they loved,either on earth or in the after life. I liked that they gave us closure and didn't just end it with everything hanging in a regular season ender.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)