Status
Not open for further replies.

socalpanman

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 12, 2005
San Rafael CA
I stay logged on and always check "remember me" box but more often lately on the three machines I use for the net I find I've been logged off and have to reenter both username and password again.
I use safari in several variations but all either current or a only one update behind.
Anyone else with this issue? Have I missed something regarding changes to this site? Why is this happening?
Thanks

This seems to be a vBulletin issue. I have had this happen to me not only here but at other vBulletin sites I visit (and have seen others mentioning the same issues at the other sites)

We applied a new security update on Thursday which changes the way cookies are handled, and am wondering if this has anything to do with it.

Recently I seemed to lose my log ins to all the sites I frequent ('cept maybe Amazon). I figured there was some kinda W update or other change to my system.

Yes, my cookies are enabled for the sites I visit.
And again I had to re Log In to answer this.
Again this happens on the three different machines I use.
This is exclusive to this site for me. All others I go to remember me on this or the other two computers.

As stated earlier, this is happening to me on many sites that run VB. Just a minor inconvenience.

Can always check Firefox settings, and your AV s/w- esp if it's Norton 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts