bell 6131

Bell TV does not even officially support DP/DPP equipment, even though it works just fine. It will be interesting if they do infact use half of the TPs on Nimiq5 @ 72.7W. Knowing them they will probably offer SW64 swiches instead of DPP44 switches lol.

Bell were supplying SW64's to installers a while ago when they ran out of SW44's, so I think you will be correct, Bell will stay with Legacy switch's, when 72.7 comes on line.

Bell just buys Dish's old stock ;)

I know they do support DishPro and the dual tuner ones most definitely support DishProPlus. Scott (site owner) has a DPPTwin on his dual tuner HD unit with the separator

I have a 9242 and I use a DPP Twin with the separator on mine also. Works perfectly. I bought my DPP from dishstore.net, which is Scott's site. Great service.

As far as I know there is no problem using DP or DPP, the only thing is that as Bell do not "officially" support DP & DPP, if you call in for any kind of problem, DO NOT tell them you are using it, you will confuse the CSR's who will have no idea what they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)