Bell 9241 + 2 tv's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

teamgreen

Original poster
Feb 19, 2010
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey folks,

First time poster, and wondering... how the heck I get a 2nd tv to display from my 9241 bell receiver?

Any help would be awesome. I understand I would be limited to watching what's on the 1st tv, but with a remote signal repeater, i'm cool with that. I just want to have my tv in the bedroom working again.

Thanks for any input!

Rob

The 9241 includes a UHF remote, so you could use that to control the second television, and get another IR remote to control the local television. How did you want to connect the second television? You can use any of the video outputs of the 9241, but you'll have to cable it appropriately (including audio). Is the second television HD and did you want HD to it?

-Mike

I would prefer HD, however that would consist of using the HDMI or Component outputs. That's pretty tough, being that I would have to get more than 100ft cable and run it all through the walls. Thus, leaving me with one option. Coax, which awesome enough...is already running through my walls.

The 9241 lacks a RF coaxial output, so you'll need to purchase a composite to RF converter, which should be inexpensive.

-Mike

I can see no reason to convert it back to Composite at the TV end, unless there is no Coax input on the TV, you will not improve the PQ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts