Bell express and DISH

cpgny9

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 7, 2005
I live in NY and currently have a bell express account set up, through a broker in Canada. I have a dual lnb dish pointed at the 82 and 91 Express VU satellites. Is it possible to get both Bell Express and Dish network programming on this same receiver? If i got a couple of Dish network dishes, pointed at the 61.5 and 110 &119, is there a different switch I could use to combine 3 dishes? And if so, would i be able to call DIsh and have them set up a subscription on the receiver(keeping in mind that I already have that same receiver subscribed to Bell express).

Thanks

Simple answer, No, Bell and Dish receivers have different firmware programmed into them, so you cant have two active subscriptions on one box.

No.

I have a 622 for Dish and a 9200 (942) for Bell.

The firmware IS completely different, although the 9200 just took a NBR update, so you can record by name. Problem is it is only a 44-hour guide on Bell.

philhu said:
No.

I have a 622 for Dish and a 9200 (942) for Bell.

The firmware IS completely different, although the 9200 just took a NBR update, so you can record by name. Problem is it is only a 44-hour guide on Bell.
Phil...I thought you were the one who said you were getting a 9 day guide! What happened?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)