Bell Express Vu North Fort Myers Florida

There is only 32 million people living in Canada, i seriously doubt you can say millions are snowbirds. The few customers Bell will lose from this transition is minor to the potential loss of customers in Canada to other providers, its as simple as that.

I see many Dish around this tiny park and there are many more in the hundreds of parks in this area and many thousands in Florida and Texas California Bell will take a big hit if this goes through.

It will not be a "Big" hit, it is going through, and Bell could care less about the snowbirds.

It is reality time for anyone with Bell TV in the southern US, the horse is just about dead. :dead

Yes, 91W will be until the new satellite goes up about 6 months from now. Enjoy it while you can.

Oh I hope that isn't right! July would be the worst time becuz we'd have to change everything during the Olympics! We were thinking of maybe waiting to see what happens and then ordering Shaw but if this is true well have to buy it ahead of time.

bayguy said:
Oh I hope that isn't right! July would be the worst time becuz we'd have to change everything during the Olympics! We were thinking of maybe waiting to see what happens and then ordering Shaw but if this is true well have to buy it ahead of time.

I agree now I will have to get Shaw Direct as well:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)