855 - NGRA4 added to 91.0W TP 06
857 - S+HD - 82.0W TP 29 changed to Available
858 - VIEHD - 82.0W TP 29 changed to Available
859 - D-HD - 82.0W TP 21 changed to Available
865 - SEHD - 82.0W TP 21 changed to Available

Channels in the system: 813
(A) = Available
(NA) = Not Available

Interesting... and HD test channel added to 91W. Are these others really available? When I look at the TP's I can now see encrypted streams of 12-13mbps which is typical of 720p on BEV's system.

Yes, they're available. I see them in my guide although I'm not subscribed. No free preview I guess.

-Mike

Yes, they're available. I see them in my guide although I'm not subscribed. No free preview I guess.
I'm getting D-HD, since I'm subscribed to en famile (for the kids of course ;)).

btw, here are the qualifications for the channels:

Subscriber Eligibility

• [*]Super Ecran HD: Must subscribe to Super Ecran SD
    Movie lovers can tune in to see uncut and commercial free movies on Super Ecran HD!

[*]Séries+ HD: Must subscribe to Séries+ SD, e.g. in "Divertissement" theme pack
    The very best of series, miniseries and made-for-TV movies in French is shown on Séries+ HD. Tune in for action, enquiry, romance, drama, comedy and suspense.

[*]Canal Vie HD: Must subscribe to Canal Vie SD, e.g. in "Le Monde en français" theme pack
    A channel that offers great advice on women's favorite topics to help them improve their quality of life. Canal Vie, to learn more on health, well-being, beauty and more.

[*]Canal D HD: Must subscribe to Canal D SD, e.g. in "En Famille" theme pack
    Canal D is the documentary and discovery channel. A dynamic distraction with fascinating documentaries and magazines on hot topics.

"NGRA4" - What does that stand for?

FYI... I swung over to 91W and looked the stream for NGRA4 as it's channel designation of 855 peaked my interests. It's only running at 1.20mbps!! A steady 1.20mbps. There's no way that's HD at all. Plus there's only about 3-4mbps to spare on this TP.

Will an in-line amplifier lessen the chance of "rain fade"?

can you get Nimiq2 82W in Los angeles?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)