Bell Nimiq 91 reception in the south.

jmdumble

Original poster
Sep 30, 2006
Ft. Worth, Texas
Iceberg or anyone else that can help...

I have a dish 1000 and a 3100 expressvu receiver. I am in Texas and I know I can not get sat 82. I'm trying to set this up so I can get sat 91 until it goes down next year but when I aimed my dish 1000 at 91 with my unactivated Bell 3100 receiver I am getting no signal. It see's the dpp twin but no sat signal from 91. What do I need to do?

Thx!
Jeff

Do you have a legacy LNB lying around? If so mount it in the triple yoke where its marked for 119. Run a check switch on your 3100 with no sat feed connected. Then connect the feed and run it again. Now aim using the legacy LNB. Once you have signal you can replace it with the DPP twin, but there really is no reason to since you can't get 82.

No I don't have a legacy LNB. I guess I could go buy one. Why would it find it with that LNB but not the one that is on the Dish 1000?

Do you have a legacy LNB lying around? If so mount it in the triple yoke where its marked for 119. Run a check switch on your 3100 with no sat feed connected. Then connect the feed and run it again. Now aim using the legacy LNB. Once you have signal you can replace it with the DPP twin, but there really is no reason to since you can't get 82.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts