Ben Affleck is the next Batman

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Lol, I must be the only one who doesnt think this is a terrible casting job.

I will say that I was pretty surprised when I heard this announcement but I don't think he will be terrible either. I really respect what he has been doing lately and I think he will do a good job.

I think Ben would be fine as Bruce Wayne. I just dont see him being able to pull off being Batman. I don't think he has the moves to make it look believable.

I think Ben would be fine as Bruce Wayne. I just dont see him being able to pull off being Batman. I don't think he has the moves to make it look believable.

If it were not helped with effects, I doubt most actors would have the moves to make it look believable. With it being a masked character, all he really has to do is the talking parts, and they "could" have a stunt to do the fighting type stuff.
I think this is supposed to be a slightly older batman?

Yeah, I didn't really see Christian Bale as a badass action star either but he was great. I will say that I think Bale is a much better actor than Affleck though.

Edit: Another example is Ledger as the Joker. How many people saw him pulling that off so well? I sure didn't.

Last edited:
New title coming in 2015

Gigli vs Superman

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

To me Ben Affleck has always had the movie star looks, but somehow I just have never felt that he could carry a movie. He just looks good going through the motions. Maybe Henry Cavill and whoever they have as the bad guy(s) can carry the movie.

All I can say is yuck!I dunno what it is about Ben Affleck,I can't stand to watch him act.Same goes for Mark Wahlberg,and Tom Cruise,they just get on my last nerve.I suppose he will do ok with the Bruce Wayne role though.I recall a pretty big outcry when Michael Keaton was announced as the next Batman years ago.He did all right.

I still haven't seen the new superman. I'll catch it on rental. Then make my decision on if it is good or not then.

Same as I'll do on this film.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/ben-affleck-working-two-hours-day-batman-role-123000732-us-weekly.html

I do not envy movie stars, but it would be nice to be paid millions of dollars to have to go to the gym and work out to get buff for a job. I have no doubt he will have the looks and buff body in time for the movie. He already has the look of a Bruce Wayne, and with the workouts he will get the buff body of Batman. The only problem is that he will probably have to have some lines in the movie...

What was the point of setting up Joseph Gordon Levitt at the end of Dark Knight Rises? Seems like a discontinuity to me.

Supposedly the Robin movie,or next Batman will still follow up with that.For now Afleck is playing the role of batman for the next superman movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts