Benefits of Buying Equipment

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DSpud

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2007
Laredo, TX
I am needing a second tuner box (most likely 322) for the bedroom. Just going to feed a 13" SD tv and probably another one in a second bedroom. Called dish, and they stated that it would be 5.00 a month for a second reciever, then stated even if I bought my own it would still be 5.00 a month for the second reciever.

I currently have a Dish Vip 722 feeding my front room and a second TV in the office. I do not own that box.

Question, would it benefit me in any way to purchase the 322 or just have Dish send it to me "leased" If there is a difference, what are the cost differences. Thanks for the info!

Well ok, that helps me a little bit, i was under the impression that if I got the box from dish directly, they would just send it to me for the 5 dollars a month. I guess I am wrong about that! Another question, I currently have a 625 in a box ready to send back to Dish after I upgraded to the 722. Can I call them and just have them reactivate that without paying a new lease fee?

sure, you will be paying a lease fee instead of an additional receiver fee but they are the same anyway.

since it's a dvr you will also have the additional $5.95 dvr fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts