Benefits of Buying Equipment

DSpud

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 23, 2007
Laredo, TX
I am needing a second tuner box (most likely 322) for the bedroom. Just going to feed a 13" SD tv and probably another one in a second bedroom. Called dish, and they stated that it would be 5.00 a month for a second reciever, then stated even if I bought my own it would still be 5.00 a month for the second reciever.

I currently have a Dish Vip 722 feeding my front room and a second TV in the office. I do not own that box.

Question, would it benefit me in any way to purchase the 322 or just have Dish send it to me "leased" If there is a difference, what are the cost differences. Thanks for the info!

Well ok, that helps me a little bit, i was under the impression that if I got the box from dish directly, they would just send it to me for the 5 dollars a month. I guess I am wrong about that! Another question, I currently have a 625 in a box ready to send back to Dish after I upgraded to the 722. Can I call them and just have them reactivate that without paying a new lease fee?

sure, you will be paying a lease fee instead of an additional receiver fee but they are the same anyway.

since it's a dvr you will also have the additional $5.95 dvr fee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)