Beowolf 3D

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

ripnbigc

Freeze Sucker!
Original poster
Jan 11, 2006
Wichita, Ks
Anybody see Beowolf in 3D? I want saturday night and the picture was amazing, the story was pretty good and the effects and cool camera angles were awesome.:up

I saw this movie in IMAX 3D and left thinking about the great future ahead that 3D has. This was the "best" 3D I've ever seen in my life and now I want more of it now lol. I just cannot be happy can I.:D:D:D

The plot wasn't that good and the movie just didn't do the book justice but when it comes to quality of the special effects and the 3D it was top notch. If it means anything I would still have gladly paid knowing what I do after seeing it.

So you're both saying that the stories about the future of theaters may be true? That to combat home theaters and high def, they'll go 3D? And this will work?

Maybe I'll just have to go see this one.

I've heard great things about it in Imax. But seriously, The local AMC 24 theater around here is trounced by DVD on my HDTV and destroyed by HD DVD and BD on my system. The cost of the theater going 3D will be incredibly expensive. I just do not see them doing it. What will they do? charge 16 bucks to see the movie instead of 8 bucks? No thankyou. It won't work.

Imax for me was 12 bucks a ticket which is well worth the big screen of IMAX and 3D just makes it even better of a deal. This is coming from a person with an Optoma HD70 showing HDTV on 100 inches. I will say hockey and football look damn good in HDTV on 100 inches of real estate lol.

The movie is great, as are the 3d effects. Just wish Beowolf liked wearing clothes when he fought his battles. Guy liked running around naked way too much. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)