best AZBOX source 2012

rrob311

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2010
New England
I was looking at buying one of these someday and was wondering what some sources are for it? Some of this FTA stuff is hard to find. I usually buy all my stuff on Ebay. Haven't seen too many on there. Is there a dealer network or something?

Check here at the classifieds area often as some do go on sale here.

Seen and have purchased some myself from users here for great prices. Most are used

Sent from Epic Touch HD with Tapatalk

RICKS is the only official registered retailer site for North America (US).

Ricks Satellite USA

For Canada there is also a great shop, Dr. Sat (drsat.ca) in Oakville, Ont. The owner is a member here on this forum. They are not on the official list from Opensat, but they should be. Opensat needs to update their site's information, I think.

RADAR

I have an extra Ultra which I keep meaning to list on Ebay but have too lazy to do it. If you are interested drop me a PM.

RICKS is the only official registered retailer site for North America (US).

Ricks Satellite USA

For Canada there is also a great shop, Dr. Sat (drsat.ca) in Oakville, Ont. The owner is a member here on this forum. They are not on the official list from Opensat, but they should be. Opensat needs to update their site's information, I think.

RADAR

Go drsat who offer the Az at a very good price/warranty. This guy sometimes is hard to deal with, sorry to say a gossip. Keeping your self around looking for best alternative/ prices etc should make the FTA hobby a most!! no the other way around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)