Best Bluetooth Headphones?

eddie willers

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 15, 2003
Braselton, Ga.
Any consensus or thoughts on the best (for the money) Bluetooth Stereo headphones to use with my new HWS?

Obviously needs to be wireless and, since I am an old fart, would prefer good old over-the-ear as opposed to buds.

TIA

The Creative WP-350has a very good battery life and lasts a long time on standby. Defaults to a set volume level when turned on, which is too high for me, and has to be turned down each time they are used. Not the most comfortable headset after a couple hours of continual use (could just be my ears).

I have the Creative WP-450's. The ability to fold up of this model sold me on them. Yeah more cost of course. They do work great though with all my Bluetooth enabled gear(TV, iPod, etc.). Excellent range.

I highly recommend the WP-350's. Excellent sound, excellent battery life, and they are quite affordable. I keep a pair at home and at the office.

I bought VIZIO Bluetooth Stereo Headphones XVTHB100. Looked OK but:
Not the most comfortable, does not seal so if volume is up for others it plays against that, the battery barely lasts the evening, and what I assume is standard bluetooth syncing required. Would be better to use my much older radio earphones, not on the 2GHz band.
When the battery is low it beeps and shortly thereafter dies and takes hours to fully recharge by microUSB. Single user only?
-Ken

Thanks for the advice but another thought came to me.

I've been a stereo nut since the Beatles came to America and so I already have a nice Sennheiser set. My thought was "why not some Bluetooth wireless receiver that powers headphones?". A quick perusal found this at Amazon,

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006IJJH7O/?tag=satell01-20

...but I would need one that has a built-in volume control.

Anyone had success with a set-up like that?

I originally bought a set of Artic behind the head headphones. They had no length adjustment so they would net sit dead center over the ears. Much of the bass sound was lost. I then saw these on Newggg SX-907 for $19.95 with free shipping. They are an over the head with large padded ear muffs. Good sound
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...yMark=False&IsFeedbackTab=true#scrollFullInfo
Item #9SIA1TX0K17060

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)