Best Buy Cuts Price on Some TVs

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
As I mentioned in the other thread, this benefits anyone who might have bought a TV in the last month and got it from a store (or BB, for that matter) that does a price-match guarantee. It saved me over $181 after the price drop, delivery, and taxes were factored in.

Kinda like the "Cash for Clunkers" program: if you're in financial shape to afford it, this is a good time to buy. No guarantee that they won't drop prices further outside of 30 days, but that's always been the way of electronics. Good luck and good shopping!

50" is kinda small, for sitting at that distance. Sitting 12' away, you should have about a 65" screen. But, I guess as long as you like it.............

50" is kinda small, for sitting at that distance. Sitting 12' away, you should have about a 65" screen. But, I guess as long as you like it.............

It is in the masterbedroom. My 60" Plasma is in the greatroom with a sitting distance of 9'.:)

I used to think so too, but now with a projector in the MB, 60" seem small.
...and my wife thinks I have an obsession with AV gear! We have a 40" LCD in the MB and she thought it was too big when we bought it. Of course, now that we have it, it seems just the right size!

I went down to BB this past Friday and picked up the 50 inch Sammy 720p for $799. Got the 4 year extended warranty. Total was a little over a thousand bucks. Heck of a good buy. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts