Best deal on iPhone?

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
No, it's not for me. ;) You couldn't pry the Touch Pro out of my fingers unless you had a Touch Pro 2 to trade me.

A co-worker is getting a phone for her dad and he wants an iPhone. He's not in contract right now. Where and what is the best deal on the iPhone?

The only bad part is there is generally no deals on Apple products. The best deal you can get is on a referb from the Apple store.

AT&T has a 8GB refurb for $99 or a 16GB for $149. Not that bad of a price since Apple normally replaces the screen case and battery with all of the refurbs.

AT&T has a 8GB refurb for $99 or a 16GB for $149. Not that bad of a price since Apple normally replaces the screen case and battery with all of the refurbs.

this, my refurb iphone had a one year warrenty with it. usually it comes with close to a one year warrenty as well, or jsut a little less, I would really hold off though as I am reading/hearing they are going to release a 4gb model and if her dad dosent need a lot of space that could be the best version to go with.

A 16GB for $149 would be an excellent deal, especially with a warranty. That and the soon-to-be-released version 3.0 firmware would make it hard to pass up. In fact, I am eligible for an upgrade at the end of June and I may try this -- if there are any left!

I noticed last night I got an update "to prepare for 3.0" Interesting.

OK, the $99 on a referb 8GB is not a great deal anymore as that is the standard pricing as of today.

Well, the improved battery life on the new 3GS interests me, but I've only had my 3G a few months. Guess I'll wait it out.

It's in the press releases about the new 3GS iPhone. They dropped pricing on the current model. Try CNN.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts