Best Deal on new DTV HD Receiver?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chgocolt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 14, 2006
Can anyone tell me where to find the best deal on a HD DTV Receiver? Currently have the H22 HDDVR and two D12 standard def receivers. replacing one of the standard TVs with an HD set and want to upgrade the receiver to HD. (Don't need a second DVR) Any spectacular deals out there?

check the DTV website or call them...they might give you one for free....

check the DTV website or call them...they might give you one for free....

Called them last night before I posted. They want me to pay $99 plus $49 for installation. Told them I can install myself and they said "Not an option if you but it from us direct, but if you go to Best Buy or someplace like that you can pick on up and install yourself."

it is brand new, the guy said it was for parts because he didnt have the dish, so the receiver it self works , you can use it for parts for your system

it is brand new, the guy said it was for parts because he didnt have the dish, so the receiver it self works , you can use it for parts for your system
Hmm, $43 shipped for a sold as-is for parts only? New or not, isn't worth the hassle. Maybe $10 shipped and we're talking.

BTW, when a package is opened, it's not new anymore. Maybe like new, but not new.

Can anyone tell me where to find the best deal on a HD DTV Receiver? Currently have the H22 HDDVR and two D12 standard def receivers. replacing one of the standard TVs with an HD set and want to upgrade the receiver to HD. (Don't need a second DVR) Any spectacular deals out there?

Where are you located?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts