Best deal or promotion for new customer?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

detroit_fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2008
SE Michigan
My sister just moved into her first place and would like to get D*. I have had it for so long I have no idea whit kind of deals she can get, was hoping maybe you guys could offer some advice.

All she wants is 1 dvr, no HD, no additional receivers, and the Big 10 channel is a must, so I think she would need the choice package.

This is a rental property, and her lease is only 12 months, does D* offer promotions with a 12 mo contract or only 24months? If they only do it for 24 months, and she decides to move after 12 months, can she qualify for the free movers connection?

Thanks for any help/advice

My sister just moved into her first place and would like to get D*. I have had it for so long I have no idea whit kind of deals she can get, was hoping maybe you guys could offer some advice.

All she wants is 1 dvr, no HD, no additional receivers, and the Big 10 channel is a must, so I think she would need the choice package.

This is a rental property, and her lease is only 12 months, does D* offer promotions with a 12 mo contract or only 24months? If they only do it for 24 months, and she decides to move after 12 months, can she qualify for the free movers connection?

Thanks for any help/advice
Yes, all D* currently are for 24 months at a time.
Yers, she would qualify for the "Movers Connection"

Is she in this area, she'll need to be to get the Big Ten Network with her choice of package.

thanks for the reply. yeah she is local too, so she will be inB1G territory. good to know she would qualify for movers connection, that was a big deal for her.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts