Best guess this will not work. . . . .

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
With a different lnb any chance this old relic could be used for C-band FTA? If not how about some Ku?
18 inches by 19-1/2 inches.

RT.

Direct1.jpgDirect2.jpg

RT,

I have about 3 dishes I plan to take out of service. Two are Directways and one is Dish Net Superdish. All are over 30" wide and operational on linear Ku. I can send some pictures to see if they are worth the drive to Traverse City, You can have them for free.

RT,

I have about 3 dishes I plan to take out of service. Two are Directways and one is Dish Net Superdish. All are over 30" wide and operational on linear Ku. I can send some pictures to see if they are worth the drive to Traverse City, You can have them for free.

!!!!! That looks great to me. Any excuse to get to beautiful TC is a great idea to me. I have often said to friends if this area "fell" into Lake Michigan, TC is a place I could move to without much hesitation. Big enough to have things on going and small enough to not get lost in like NYC. You can post them here or PM me with the pics. Your choice.:)
Thanks,
RT.

!!!!! That looks great to me. Any excuse to get to beautiful TC is a great idea to me. I have often said to friends if this area "fell" into Lake Michigan, TC is a place I could move to without much hesitation. Big enough to have things on going and small enough to not get lost in like NYC. You can post them here or PM me with the pics. Your choice.:)
Thanks,
RT.

I'll PM you tomorrow with pictures and details.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts