best offer to become a Dish customer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Sounds like a lot of misinformed people

Same deals.. Better Service..
Actually the DishStore Deal is a better deal, as DishStore pays $50 themselves out of their own pockets.

Its also one of the reasons why they sold over 250 new systems last month.

In addition (beisdes being a SatelliteGuys Sponsor ;)) they have the highest quality service. Search the internet and see if you can find ANY horror stories about DishStore.NET.

That in and of itself speaks volumes. :)

Actually the DishStore Deal is a better deal, as DishStore pays $50 themselves out of their own pockets.

Well, I can't argue with the boss here.... However, I will say that on many occassions I waive the $50 fee too.. A man's gotta do what it take to make the sale.. In the grand scheme of life, $50 just ain't worth the hassle..

I tell everyone around here that it isn't about the price. It's about what happens after the installer goes home that counts..

I've had (2) systems installed by DNSC and in both cases, they did fine work. No complaints at all... Did I just get lucky ?? I've seen plenty of posts from customers who've had installations done by Dish installers as well as resellers. There's good and bad with both. Remember too, even DishStore.net uses Dish's installation company. I can't believe he'd risk his reputation if they're so bad.

When I go the "no commitment" route, I mean and want "no commitment". I could care less if a local dealer wants me as a customer.... Their loss.... I just might stick around for a while.

Maybe this will help - Find Local Dealer or Satellite Installers
No good .... I had to change the filter to 75 miles and I get a dealer from Tiffin OH. Tiffin is a long way from me and I'll bet he won't come here to install a system for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)