Best Overall Network PQ

Which Network Delivers the Best Overall HD PQ?

• Total voters
I voted CBS. Fox does have a one or two programs such as House with really good hd.

I wonder how many votes NBC will get???

Do they have anything past Leno anymore? Hell, I still watch Letterman over Leno unless Leno happens to have a knockout guest or musical act..

CBS generally has a pretty good picture. Not as much of a gamble like fox or some of the others. If CBS would just put the fricken amazing race in HD my house hold would be happy :)

CBS is by far the best quality picture overall. Just look at the NFL/College games alone from station to station. I dont know if they crank up the natural brightness of the image before broadcasting it or something, but their picture always "pops". It just always seems so crisp.

My NBC picture is the best. BUT, they do not have subprograms, they run the full bit rate from the network. My CBS has the WB on a subchannel and my ABC has 2 subchannels. You can really see the difference the extra bandwidth makes. Recording on the 622 shows it too since it uses about 1.1-1.2 hours up for each hour recorded, CBS and ABC are always under an hour per hour recorded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts