best satellite for a pizza dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
i picked up a 18" rca directv dish today at an auction for $1, because i felt sorry for it, didnt want it to see it made into tin cans.

anyway, what satellite would be the best for an 18" pizza dish, as far as

1. the strongest satellite
2. the one with the most channels (could be picked up with an 18"

also is a pic of my big dish, i tilled all the soil around it and put down kentucky blue grass, getting some rain, so it should pop up in a while. the reason i did was the soil was uneven there.

also does anyone have ANY pics or specs of the ANALOG primestar receiver??

Attachments

• IMG_0531.JPG
    IMG_0531.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0532.JPG
    IMG_0532.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 299
Last edited:
with the DBS satellites probably 119W for Nasa, Angel One and Dish 101
really not much else on the DBS slots sans for a "help" channel

nah...gives him something to play with and it can be a fun little project

I guess those times I got channels with a 18" or a Phase II dish "wasting my time" :rolleyes:

fizzle is that a chicken coop? what's all fenced in back there? What was the little Timothy license plate on? Seriously, what is all in that pile? I see a trailer, a circuit board, cans, bottle, cedar edging? part of a chicken? Old AV receiver, car speaker?

its the chicken coop, my dad has chickens, about 12 of em, cant beat farm fresh eggs!

thats the only livestock we have unless you count the dog and a bird

its the chicken coop, my dad has chickens, about 12 of em, cant beat farm fresh eggs!

thats the only livestock we have unless you count the dog and a bird

You raise dogs to eat? ;)

Not judging, my father-in-law is a farm, gotta love grass fed beef, farm fresh eggs and real milk.

Chicken coop? I was jealous of his outhouse with windows , I never had a outhouse with windows in it. course we are mostly poor folks down here anyway. And a tv antenna too on there.

Chicken coop? I was jealous of his outhouse with windows , I never had a outhouse with windows in it. course we are mostly poor folks down here anyway. And a tv antenna too on there.

never seen a tv antenna on a crapper before

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts