Best satellite service?

Asdad3

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2004
Fairly new to this site, I currently have DISH Network but would like to know how others feel about the different satellite services. Please let me know in your opinion what is the best satellite service when it comes to picture, price, HD availablilty, etc.......

Thanks!

By far the best, at the moment, for HD availability is VOOM, especially if you are into movies (it has all the premium movie channels in HD).
But, depending on your location, whether you can receive an HD signal OTA, and what you usually watch on TV, there might be different answers.

I have tried all 3 DBS and digital cable, still currently have D* and E*, and prefer D* . They are the most stable, they have the best overall package offerings, they have the best hardware, they are the most reliable, and seem the be the most committed, so I don't mind paying about $5 more.

If you really want the best PQ go with Bud. Programming is also quite a bit cheaper and you can order ala-carte, so you can just subscribe to the programming you actually want to watch. Another benefit is all the wild feeds that are available free of charge. If you are into sports there are many College games on almost all the time. If you add an FTA receiver there are many network and independent stations also available for Free viewing. All around none of the small dish or cable companies can even come close to matching C-band for variety or pricing. Check out pricing at "callnps.com". Think anyone would see this is definitely the best way to go.

i have been with dish for over four years. if you look at my signature and picture you should see what i am leaning too. even though i have never had direct tv, i would recommend them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)