Best STB with IPTV

Did you get answer on your question ? What for iptv box are you using now ?

My father in law did buy a box called Easybox iptv and he praise it a lot. He told me that he's watching lot of channels with it. So I'm checking the market now before I decide what for box to buy. All thoughts is welcome.

It wasn't easy at all to choose an IPTV box. But finally I made a decision. I googled up lot of reviews and checked lot of youtube videos on different boxes. I was hesitating if I would buy an Zaaptv box or an Loolbox or an Easybox.

I decided to choose the Easybox iptv. The reason why I choosed it was that it had the best picture quality of this 3 boxes. And the picture quality is something important for me since my tv is an 55". I had an Jadoo box earlier, and when I used the Jadoo box with my 55" TV the picture was awful. It was like watching youtube on TV.

But with the Easybox IPTV the picture quality is excellent. And now I got around 1000 channels, that's not bad at all. Lot of channels, both movie, sports like Bein sport and lot more.

Here is a good site comparing iptv boxes www.testkingz.com

I found this thread while I was searching after easybox itv.Does anyone know if it works with Bein Sport channel? Are the Bein Sport HD quality ?

Where can I buy the easybox iptv in London?

Guys I'm still looking after buying an iptv box. My old android box died this week. Can anyone confirm if easybox works with Bein sport channel? How many Arabic channels and how many English channels can I watch? Can I also see Sky UK?

Guys I'm still looking after buying an iptv box. My old android box died this week. Can anyone confirm if easybox works with Bein sport channel? How many Arabic channels and how many English channels can I watch? Can I also see Sky UK?

I would rec. a MAG250 STB or later MAG models. Have been using one for over one year, have a paid sub. but have a few scripts I've tried with success for some chs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts