Best Way to Find A Good Local Installer

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hojni

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 30, 2003
I am ready to jump on the Hopper/Joey band wagon as soon as they are out. What is the best way to locate a good, knowledgeable local installer to work with? (I live in Naperville, IL.)

How about these guys?

45233013328611007616.jpg

Looks legit.

Is this really the only way to find installers...I did a search and the nearest one is 60 miles away. I live in a city with 500,000 plus people and you can't tell me the nearest one is 60 miles away in Denver...I don't beleive that.
That link will let you find Retailers not Installers. A Retailer is an independent company that will install and service their own systems. All of the Installer network is managed by Dish. And Installer cannot setup an account for you or guarantee that they install it - the job just goes into a big pool and is managed daily based on the resources available.

That link will let you find Retailers not Installers. A Retailer is an independent company that will install and service their own systems. All of the Installer network is managed by Dish. And Installer cannot setup an account for you or guarantee that they install it - the job just goes into a big pool and is managed daily based on the resources available.

Sorry I meant retailer.

Check the yellow pages for a retailer or search online. Even though a retailer may be 100 miles away they may still have installers in that area. A referral retailer may cover an area of up to 200 miles. Ya never know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)