Best way to signup with Directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cband1985

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 25, 2005
Tn
Just wondering what is the preferred way to signup. Online, call, or with a local retailer. Can you do the referral online? One more question, do the clients have there on list of recordings? Thanks for comments.

Easiest is to signup online, plus they usually throw a $5 discount additional for the first year that is online only. It is better now as the rebates are automatic, no submission afterward.

You can signup with referral online as well.
www.directv.com/refer

If you need a referral PM a staff member (see the sticky at top of the Directv forum).

call your closest Costco, they have a kiosk and will break everything down for you, if not a costco go to a best buy or a sam's club they have a live feed and a genie there so I actually got to test drive it to make sure I liked i.. Cant do any of that online.

Online waives the $21 equipment shipping fee making it $0 up front online. Calling results in them wanting $21 up front.

I did pay the 21usd for install through aaa, but i called at like 10pm est, on a saturday, and the install got scheduled for 12-4 the following day (sunday). Didnt take long at all.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts