Best/Worst subchannel in your market

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
worst would be the LiveWellNetwork on WKRN 2.3(what is the point of that channel, give us something useful!)
so agreed. Every time I turn that channel on its that goofy Steven and Chris

I hated that show when it was on the CBC (when I had Canadian TV)...why the hell would I like it now??

thanks iceberg, you're like the guru of OTA ;). i didn't realize it was available in the detroit market. everything except wadl is about 40 miles away from me, including ThisTV, do you think an attic UHF antenna could pick those stations up @ 40 miles?

WDIV you should be able to get as long as the antenna is aimed that way
WADL it will be harder to get

WDIV is on channel 45 (maps to 4)...tower is in Southfield
WADL is on channel 38...tower is north of Roseville

The thing is WDIV is broadcasting at 872000 watts with a 1000 foot tower
WADL while broadcasting at 1 million watts (max allowed) their tower is only 557 feet...so almost 1/2 the height of the "main" Detroit stations

tvfool says shouldnt be any issue with WDIV (its in the green).....but WADL is way down in the red (which means outdoor antenna)

This is probably not the correct forum to bring this up however here goes. The PBS station in Portland Or. KOPB channel 10 has 4 ota channels listed on the Dish Network Guide 10-1,10-2,10-3, and 10-4. For over a year now in the guide 10-1 and 10-2 list the same programing when in fact the programing is different. I have tried for over now to get it changed. Could any body out there heip me?

This is probably not the correct forum to bring this up however here goes. The PBS station in Portland Or. KOPB channel 10 has 4 ota channels listed on the Dish Network Guide 10-1,10-2,10-3, and 10-4. For over a year now in the guide 10-1 and 10-2 list the same programing when in fact the programing is different. I have tried for over now to get it changed. Could any body out there heip me?

this thread would be able to post it in
http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/246013-OTA-EPG-Info-Incorrect-or-Displaying-Digital-Service

FYI, Me-TV has updated their website and says 10/1/12 is the target date for WBAL.

http://metvnetwork.com/wherewatch.php?marketID=209
Well, MeTV is live now in Baltimore. Looks good, but unfortunately some shows are preempted for local programming. Looks like Cheers, The Bob Newhart Show, some M*A*S*H, My Three Sons, The Donna Reed Show, Sat 10am-1:00pm block, Sun 10am - 2:00pm block (Brady Bunch, some I Love Lucy) are not going to be shown here in Baltimore.

We have a Fox Owned My Network affiliate (WDCA) that is supposed to carry MundoFox on 20.2 but so far has not done so. It showed a simulcast of the Fox station for a few months and now shows the same programming available at 20.1.

But as much as a waste as that is it does not compare to WWTD that has a Chinese network on 49.2 but nothing but a starange test loop at 49.1.

But as much as a waste as that is it does not compare to WWTD that has a Chinese network on 49.2 but nothing but a starange test loop at 49.1.

That might be a feature in the future. We had one of those in Milwaukee and a couple of months ago they moved MeTV from a CBS subchannel to the empty 49.1. The feature is that MeTV is now a HD channel. They may be saving the main channel for something worth the bandwidth.

I'll top that......we have a EWTN mux here in Minneapolis
16-1 is a bulletin board type thing
16-2, 16-4 & 16-5 is EWTN (same programming
16-3 has some older ETWN programming but is the bulletin board (same as 16-1) otherwise ;)

That might be a feature in the future. We had one of those in Milwaukee and a couple of months ago they moved MeTV from a CBS subchannel to the empty 49.1. The feature is that MeTV is now a HD channel. They may be saving the main channel for something worth the bandwidth.
I thought they moved WMLW over to 49-1 and moved MeTV to the old 41 spot?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts