BET HD is on now.. channel 124

I have AEP/Platinum from 129, and like many others, don't yet have 124 showing as HD and 9510 is in red.

In all channel guide 124 will show up but not the HD and 9510 will show in red. According to dish betHD is not available because BETHD does not exit----go figure dish noise keeps getting bigger.

For you people that should have the channel, my advice to you is to call Dish and have the CSR resolve any technical issues. I had the same problem. I fumed without Fox News HD and FBN HD for weeks. I called a CSR, and she resolved the issue within 15 minutes.

Turbo Gold with Platinum here, "All Channels" it shows green, under "All Sub" the channel isn't listed. And I thought I was getting shafted by Comcast, this is really starting to look sad.

For you people that should have the channel, my advice to you is to call Dish and have the CSR resolve any technical issues. I had the same problem. I fumed without Fox News HD and FBN HD for weeks. I called a CSR, and she resolved the issue within 15 minutes.

How do I know if I should have it or not? Mine just show red. I got Absolute HD.

bet

I have BEThd on 124, it does look better than the sd version. I thing I have something like the AE250+Plat, but no premiums.
Just got off the roof, peaked the dish. 129 was dropping out completely during the evening hours. No one at dish could explain that. Switched out 622s, LNB, cable, etc. Seems to be the mounting and azimuth of the dish. We will see tonight.

Scott, thanks for all the information over the years. Just a long time lurker.

I was unable to receive both of the new BET-HD channels (124 and 9510)
I was getting the red on channel 9510 and channel 124 did not exist.

I called the CSR line. CSR tech. support sent an Authorization Message signal to my account. The Authorization Message took effect once I tuned into channel 101 and stayed there for a couple minutes.

It works! I am now able to receive both BET-HD channels (124 and 9510)
People who are getting the Red channel... Call CSR and tell them to do the Authorization Message!

It also may help if you do a "Test Switch" (Menu, 6-1-1, Check Switch, Test), and when it completes, it'll grab the updated programming guide schedule.

I am not getting BET HD either (not that it matters to me).

I did a hard reboot on my 622 and no change.

For the record, I have AEP+HD and Locals on 61.5°, 110°, 119°.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)