Big Brother 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry don't do drugs (Never have) and nope I was not suggesting your are Korsjs. ;)

As to all that happened. Well it was a little more than just making a NICE comment about Mark. If that was the case, I don't think it would have gone down the rat hole it did and I doubt Mark would have replied the way Mark did.

As to blown out of proportion. Well I agree on that one. My sig says it all.

Cheers!

Todd I believe the first year they did have some in the clear stuff up there. :)

I would love to see Big Brother from other countries. I hear the shows are a lot more uncensored. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Todd I believe the first year they did have some in the clear stuff up there. :)

Hmm. Let's see how good Iceberg's "mod sense" powers are ... :D

Ice, up for some blind scanning for us 'Big Brother' fans ??? ;)

Scott Greczkowski said:
I would love to see Big Brother from other countries. I hear the shows are a lot more uncensored. :D

Have you looked on PAS9 ?? Check the WUT area for TV AZTECA. Almost BB.

:cool:

PAS9 has a spanish version...but I havent seen anything good (they're always clothed :D

I can check but never saw the show so I really wouldn't know where to look...but I'll look once it starts

and what is with the damn pissing contest again?

Cripes, all we need is Nick to come here and tell me I spelled "loose" wrong when I meant "lose" or him calling me a hacker because I "moved" and have StarChoice and got a free dish for must carry and then 2 weeks later Dish moved that channel to 110 and I took down the dish.

Scott Greczkowski said:
"a lot more" is a big understatement. I've seen some of the "hightlights" from some of the European BB and they definitely are more enjoyable to watch. Usually you have to pay 19.99 a month to see that type of stuff on a webcam.

Iceberg said:
PAS9 has a spanish version...but I havent seen anything good (they're always clothed :D

I can check but never saw the show so I really wouldn't know where to look...but I'll look once it starts

It's a CBS show, so I'd start with IA6.

I've seen CBS feeds on AMC5, too.

WeeJavaDude said:
RAD,

I agree It should have been taken offline and I do want to say more on this supject. However, I know it will be removed and I don't have time to waste. As to clarity on the subject proof is in the pudding. http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=43107 . I have always repected your subjective opinion

Korsjs,

Yes he can't stay away from a superior sie. Good post. You seem to follows Scott's posts a lot. ;)

i am scott. just kidding.

i read all of scott's posts. when he posts something, it is usually something useful. i guess what you are saying is that i am trying to kiss is butt.

Scott Greczkowski said:

This years BBUK is a total freak show and unwatchable.
BBAU has easily been the best of the 3 for the last 3 years, it's intelligent and has real people living in the house as opposed to the usual plastic actor wannabees.
Both are still running, AU is at the half way mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts