Big Brother 7

SatelliteGAL said:
When they see these programs after they get out of the house they are going to be soooooo upset. They fell for a bunch of lies.
either that, or know they were swindled by the best swindlers in BB history.

It's been strange watching CT play everyone in the house.

not once were both Boogie and WIll put up togeather.. not once.. I find that remarkable. I would love to see erika or janelle win the veto then turn the tables on CT.(sending out Will)

Sleeping with the enemy... taken about 10:22am PDT (btw appeared that Erika and Mike are sleeping separately...

Attachments

• Sleeping with the enemy.JPG
    Sleeping with the enemy.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 203
Everyone knew they were best friends and the "Chill Town" rep and yet nobody went against them. It is just so unbelievable that they put all of it out of their minds and let themselves be manipulated.
Both Janelle and Erika said things that made it seem they might be starting to get an ever so slight idea they are both being told the same thing. It would be really a coup on their part if they got the 2 guys out and went to final two. Like Tony said... turn the tables.

I'd love to see one of the girl's win. Here's hoping that they get their act together and realize that CT is only in it for CT. Janelle is the penultimate player. I really hope she takes it.

I have hated Janelle for the last 2 seasons, but I agree she should win this if there is any kind of "My name is Earl" karma for BB7... she has won more HoH and PoV comp's and IMHO Will and Boogie should not get this with their slimey ways...

Hey! The finale is on Sept 12th! A day after I lose my distant networks and no longer have any network TV! Sucks being me living in a rural area!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)