Big Brother 7

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now THAT is the way to go out with dignity and class. What a surprise.

I didn't like Dani the last time around (think I even mentioned it at the beginning of this thread) but I have come to appreciate her this time around.

I still have not watched this weeks episodes... but I did see James on the morning show this morning...the "secret"clip today was of Will giving Howie a haircut ( Will had never cut hair in is life and unsuspecting Howie fell for a line) thats why he looked so strange on the last episode he was one ;)

dfergie said:
I still have not watched this weeks episodes... but I did see James on the morning show this morning...the "secret"clip today was of Will giving Howie a haircut ( Will had never cut hair in is life and unsuspecting Howie fell for a line) thats why he looked so strange on the last episode he was one ;)

I was wondering about that. The color looked different too... it looked lighter.

I still can't figure out why people like howie.. and he is so popular.. he made an a** out of himself at his eviction!

I have come to the conclusion that this show is totally scripted! There is no way in hell that so many people can be bamboozled by that chilltown pair. Totally unbelievable!!

I love it how some people on the show are in disbelief when someone puts them up for eviction. It's a game people !!!! Frankly, though Danielle probably need the money, I'll be glad to see her go. This has definitely been the Will & Boogie show.

I can't believe that chilltown has managed to stay intact this long. What's with these folks?

I'll have to wait till Friday to see what happens with the double eviction tomorrow, as KEYE is running a Dallas Cowboys game tomorrow nite, and playing the evening schedule in the early AM (thank goodness for DVR's).

Janelle wins HoH and goes to a bedroom with Will while everyone else just sits in the Livingroom... Erika watch Csi and get a clue... I did root for her to beat Will in the Veto competition though... now the fertilizer hits the ventilator :)

dfergie said:
Janelle wins HoH and goes to a bedroom with Will while everyone else just sits in the Livingroom... Erika watch Csi and get a clue... I did root for her to beat Will in the Veto competition though... now the fertilizer hits the ventilator :)

I know! What was that all about! When George had to put someone up right away he didnt get to talk to anyone. They got to stay back there chit chatting for quite a while too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)