Big Brother 7

korsjs said:
i am liking this will guy more and more.

Ok, I thought you were normal but now you are making me begin to wonder. You like srange! :D

They keep advertising for tomorrows am show. "The person booted from big brother tells what really happened." I wonder what they are talking about. Probably nothing.

The houseguests replayed the POV ceremony on the live feed(saw it ava on the net in at least 1 place), with Erika playing George, Boogie playing Will, Janelle playing Jase (they were all about 3 sheets in the wind) It was hilarious :D... Btw I downloaded a torrent from the BB7 British show which was on day 70, it looked to be from HD the pq was so good...

dfergie said:
Can't belive Janelle was stupid enough to get rid of Diane and is falling for CT's BS....

I can't believe that Kaysar did not talk sense into her - or at least I must assume it wasn't shown on TV if he did. For whatever reason it seems that line of communication isn't as open as it was last season.

And furthermore, I can't believe I even care 10%.

HDTVFanAtic said:
I can't believe that Kaysar did not talk sense into her - or at least I must assume it wasn't shown on TV if he did. For whatever reason it seems that line of communication isn't as open as it was last season.

And furthermore, I can't believe I even care 10%.
:D verdad... I get the live feeds so I see a little more, plus whats on you tube...

I can't believe so many people liked that alliance in BB6.. I liked Cappie and Maggie myself

in this all star game I am for Chicken George.. but my favorite house guest of all time is Brittany from BB1, (The crazy chick that dyed her hair every couple weeks)

Janelle won power of veto and Dani put up Kaysar along with James. James won the right to eliminate a vote if he gets picked to be eliminated and may save his skin if it is a close vote

Tony1097 said:
I can't believe so many people liked that alliance in BB6.. I liked Cappie and Maggie myself
me too...

Tony1097 said:
in this all star game I am for Chicken George.. but my favorite house guest of all time is Brittany from BB1, (The crazy chick that dyed her hair every couple weeks)
I'm starting to root for CG too... him and Erika, I liked her in season 5... and I am rooting for James to go far also...

Not many people remember season 1. It was sooooo different than the rest of them. I don't think they even put that one on dvd. I was hoping Brittney would come back for this one also.
You have to respect George and his principals and his dogged determination to keep going. I hope he goes far too. I agree on James and ERika too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)