Big discounts in southern region

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If that includes broadband it is a good deal.

Reactions: jegrant
I'm thinking about this offer:
upload_2016-4-14_14-39-23.png

A chat with Amazon confirmed that this plan includes 1 X1 cable box with HD and DVR service. The only additional leasing fees are for additional cable boxes or optionally a modem (I own mine).

My previous promo just ended (~$55 total including taxes and fees for 1 SD cable box, no DVR, Limited Basic + HBO + Streampix + 25 Meg internet) so even if this bundle doesn't have Streampix, I don't care, it's a little cheaper and includes free HD/DVR/X1.

I noticed on Amazon the the same deal with 75 Mbps is only $10 more if you want a lot faster broadband.

I'm single, though, and I work at a large university with plenty of bandwidth - I can't think of any reason I really need more than 25 megs at home. I'm usually only doing at most two things at once that use bandwidth, like streaming on a Roku and using my iPhone. Or, maybe, music playing on iPhone and web browsing on laptop. As long as I can stream to one TV in HD, and have a good enough connection to VPN/RDP back to the office, I'm good. If I could get a 25 meg internet only for about $20 less, then I would consider that along with some OTT services like Sling, but considering they include HBO and login access for the ABC, NBC, FOX, and USA apps, it's not a bad deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts