Big discounts in southern region

If that includes broadband it is a good deal.

Reactions: jegrant
I'm thinking about this offer:
upload_2016-4-14_14-39-23.png

A chat with Amazon confirmed that this plan includes 1 X1 cable box with HD and DVR service. The only additional leasing fees are for additional cable boxes or optionally a modem (I own mine).

My previous promo just ended (~$55 total including taxes and fees for 1 SD cable box, no DVR, Limited Basic + HBO + Streampix + 25 Meg internet) so even if this bundle doesn't have Streampix, I don't care, it's a little cheaper and includes free HD/DVR/X1.

I noticed on Amazon the the same deal with 75 Mbps is only $10 more if you want a lot faster broadband.

I'm single, though, and I work at a large university with plenty of bandwidth - I can't think of any reason I really need more than 25 megs at home. I'm usually only doing at most two things at once that use bandwidth, like streaming on a Roku and using my iPhone. Or, maybe, music playing on iPhone and web browsing on laptop. As long as I can stream to one TV in HD, and have a good enough connection to VPN/RDP back to the office, I'm good. If I could get a 25 meg internet only for about $20 less, then I would consider that along with some OTT services like Sling, but considering they include HBO and login access for the ABC, NBC, FOX, and USA apps, it's not a bad deal.