Big Equipment Screw Up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
Well I called in back on Jan 11 to report that I have a dead HR23 and was told no problem another one is on the way. Well 2 weeks go by and I call again, they tell me fed ex sent it back telling them my address in Montana doesn't exist. I said 1. yes it does 2. We moved from the Montana address back in Oct to Minnesota. I was on hold for 7 min they came back and said I appeared to be correct, so they agreed to send the receiver again to my new address and not the one I moved from 5 months ago. That brings us to last friday and I called again. This time im told that the receiver was refused by me upon delivery, I said no it wasn't as I never got it. Guess what they sent it back to the old address and the tenants who rent our old house refused it as they have Dish not D*, so now D* won`t send it out again because it was returned twice. Even after I argued that they never sent it to the right address to begin with. Plus they have charged me for the broken receiver that I still have and haven`t returned yet. Im going to try and play the csr/supervisor roulette game tomorrow and see if I can atleast get my receiver from them and send the broken one back. Is it usually this hard to get a receiver out of them? I have never had to call in for equipment replacement before. Fed ex is going to be hearing from me also. Im not impressed at all.

yeah check online...but then again if you are getting the MN locals then it has to be right.

But I had the same issue. My R15 died so they sent me a new receiver. I was a "mover" and I asked to have it shipped to the billing address. They sent it to the physical (my buddy's house thats vacated right now). So I got the tag # from D* (the fedex number) and had it be held at the FedEx office. I called back and got a rep who understood and sent it to the billing address and sent a note to have FedEx return the other

Ive had problems with Fedex, UPS, Directv, Dish, etc... Not always perfect, but you have to look at the whole. Recently, Fedex driver left a large AV package from Amazon on a door step 4 houses down from me. When i found it, it had MY address.

Sorry you are going thru a PITA right now.

Not sure why you think FEDEX are the bad guys in this story.

DIRECTV put the wrong address on the frickin' box twice.
How is anything FEDEX's fault ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)